Our pledge to YOU, OUR GUESTS, PARTNERS AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
At Reef Hotel, we take this chance to appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us as a travel partner. Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty that the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, the health and well-being of all our guests and employees is paramount and remains our top priority.
While we are renown for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have also taken further measures in consultation with our health experts, public health authorities and following the WHO guidelines to ensure you are given the safest possible environment.
Some of these measures are
- Staff training and sensitization according to Disease Surveillance Guidelines
- Increased number of briefings on the topic
- Enhanced operating protocols
- Increased the frequency of cleaning of all our public areas including surfaces such as door handles, hand rails, etc.
- Increased number of dispensers of hospital-grade sanitizer in public areas
- Awareness campaign for our guests and partners
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options
- Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as non-cancellable (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before June 30th, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and June 30th, 2020 for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via our website or hotel reservations please contact us directly on +254 703 446 940/ +254 722 205 918/ +254 736 474 005or email: email@example.com. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact your booking agent for assistance and we are certain they will assist you since we are also extending the same flexibility to them as well.
In the meantime we will continue to keenly monitor the situation and will provide updates in line with the official statements from Government of Kenya.
We are ready to welcome and serve you.